digital media creator | raleigh, NC
My name is Emanuel Lirag.
I’m a Digital Media Creator based out of Raleigh, NC. I specialize in the creative process, and take pride in quality from conception to distribution. I have a passion for creating meaningful content, with years of experience in audio engineering, digital graphics, photography, and videography. I look forward to working with you!
Logic Pro X
Director of Communications – Edenton Street United Methodist Church
(2021 – Present)
- Builds brand strategy grounded in the vision and values of ESUMC
- Sets strategy for worship and discipleship opportunities to become a vehicle for engagement belong church walls
- Maintains consistent channels of communication between clergy, staff, and lay people
- Oversees Information Technology
Visual Design and Videographer Specialist – Center for Family and Community Engagement
(2020 – 2021)
- Directed, storyboarded, shot, and edited video content for on-demand online courses.
- Developed professional animations to support course content.
- Recorded, edited, and mixed professional voiceover.
- Spearheaded team transition to online work management software.
- Provided technical support for live online training sessions.
Communications Intern – North Carolina Conference of The United Methodist Church
(2019 – 2021)
- Captured professional event photo and video.
- Shot interviews and b-roll for video journalism.
- Created graphics for events, social media, web and print.
- Managed conference-wide social media accounts.
- Collected and organized user data for large-scale communication.
- Produced, edited, and launched a number of podcasts.
- Effectively communicated with local churches to provide technical support.
Event Manager – NC State Student Centers
(2017 – 2019)
- Served as main point of contact for clients during events.
- Set up, tested, troubleshooted, and operated advanced audio / visual equipment.
- Trained new event assistants.
- Led teams of event assistants during more complex events.
Resident Musical Artist – NC State University
- Performed weekly 2-hour solo music sets at 1887 Bistro.
- Set up and mixed live sound equipment.